Welcome to Fishing Lures Blog, an informative and up to date source of information
about fishing lures and tackle! We hope that you find these informations helpful
and we look forward to your comments.

Strike King's Rage Tail Toad


I first purchased the Rage Tail Toad earlier this year and used it for the first time at a local lake here in southern California. 

Tied it on a 5/0 EWG hook on braided line. I could not believe what I saw on the first cast, I never thought that a soft plastic could be so much like a buzz bait, this made all kinds of noises and splashes. I could not believe how much water movement and noise this bait produces....blurp! blurp! blurp! blurp! blurp! blurp!

I got a couple of blowups that morning, but was not patient enough, setting the hook too soon. So, I ended up leaving and then returning late that afternoon for a couple of hours and that's when it got crazy. First cast was next to the weeds, a couple of cranks on the reel and bam a 3.5 lbr was all over it. Fished that lake for a couple of hours just before dark and caught about 6 fish all on the Rage Tail Toad. I would love to see what this lure does at night in the dark, but the lake was closing, so I had to leave. 

If the Rage Tail Toad can give this heart stopping surface action, I sure would like to see what the Rage Shad can do. If you are looking to try out a new lure, I highly recommend the Strike King's Rage Tail Toad...I'm sure that you will love it just as I did. 

Buy it now: 

No comments: